I support ALL MUSLIMAH blogs

Proudly show your support of All Muslimah Blogs.
Let people see your blog is listed here.
Let them find fellow Sister's blogs.
Just copy the picture above and

add it as a picture to your sidebar on your blog.
Make sure the link works so people can find you.
No difficulty insha'Allah.

This is to find ALL MUSLIMAH's out there in Blogland.
One giant blogroll of only Muslim Women's blogs.

If you'd like to have your blog posted on here please e-mail me at
AmericanMuslimaWriter@gmail.com

the following information:

1. Blog Address [ex. http://www.allmuslimah.blogspot.com/]
2. Blog Name [ex. All Muslimah]
3. Catagory [ex. Muslimah Organizations]
4. Country of Location [ex. UAE, UK, China, if in USA please also indicate the state's initials like AZ/NM/TX etc...]
5.*Blogroll(optional)of Muslimah Blogs you'd like to see on this directory

If you have catagory ideas please inform me! It will be better with more catagories. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Assalamu Alikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu

Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome Sisters!

Congratulations sisters!


Isn't that wonderful how many Sisters out there care to show us a glimpse into their world.  We can bond with people all over the globe.

I've been trying to catch up in adding Sisters to the Website. Thank you for being patient! I do have daily about 5 requests times 365 days!!! Lots to add! But keep the requests coming, eventually they will all be settled!

How to use this site?  I've arranged by General Subjects that most Sisters blog about or are searching for. Also across the end of the last rows are by Countries so you can find fellow Muslimahs in your area.
As before, if you scroll to the bottom of the left hand side of the screen you will see a running list of Sister's Blogs and their recent Posts. I have added everyone listed on here so far, there are many wonderful sisters to check out. Now if you want to see updates on your favorite blogs they're in one location to go to! All Muslimah!


Another new feature is advertisement spaces only for Muslimah Sisters. If you own a company and want to advertise it to hundreds of Muslimahs every day please e-mail me and we can sort out the details!


Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Assalamu Alikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu

ALL MUSLIMAHs

About

My photo
I love Tiger-Lilies! Divorced from a Lebanese man and then an Egyptian man. Both were abusive. I have survived them with my 4 children; ages 14, 11, 4, and 2. Homeschooler, Entrepreneur, Mom, Writer, Artist/Designer. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* I'm a creative imaginitive idealistic Muslima who is striving to find her way to Jannah. I'm like a budding flower waiting for the right moment to open gloriously and show the world my beautiful colors.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP